All goods purchased from Pure Party may be returned for refund within 7 working days from receipt of goods*.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please contact us for a Returns Authorisation Number. You will be asked for the reason for the return plus whether the item has been used. In addition, you will need to confirm your name, order number and postcode, so please have these available if you telephone. You will need to include this Returns Number with your parcel back to us as failure to do so may result in delay of any refund. May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package (Costumes do not typically come in sealed packages and you can try them on). All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice including the Returns Authorisation Number. Any returned items not including such information may well be delayed.
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as 'In Dispute'. Such In Dispute items will not be refunded. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but we are unable to replace an item until the original is returned to PureParty. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
# Should you wish to cancel the contract between 7 working days and 30 calendar days from receipt of goods, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of the goods to the value of 70% of the purchase price (excluding shipping)
# Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for a nominal fee to cover additional shipping costs.
# Your statutory rights are not affected.
* "7 working days from receipt of goods" shall be defined as 7 working days after the date of signature of receipt of goods